Birthday Party or Event
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PAYMENT BOX BELOW TO RESRVE A PARTY UNTIL YOU HAVE CHECKED AVAILABILITY FOR YOUR DESIRED TIME SLOT.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO SCHEDULE A PARTY PLEASE EMAIL MYAH@SIMPLYSERVING.NET
- Nailed It! Cooking Competition: It’s part reality contest, part hot mess. Our Nailed It competitions are inspired by the popular Netflix reality show, Nailed it! which was created based on the craze of people trying and failing to make elaborate cakes they found on the Internet. Our amateur bakers will attempt to re-create edible masterpieces for bragging rights. For our birthday parties, competitors will take part in a condensed 1-round version of our standard Nailed It! Competition. Each team will be given a photo of a fancy treat and ALL equipment and ingredients required to recreate it. Teams are then given a set amount of time to bake and decorate. The team that most closely replicates the treat … WINS! No baking experience or recipe knowledge is required. Participants all must be ages 9+.
- Cupcake Bar: A choose your own adventure style cupcake making party! Kids will get to customize their cupcakes every step of the way. Flavor, icing color, sprinkle choice, liner design, decorator tip … it’s all up to the chef! Each child will design and bring home 4-6 fully decorated cupcakes!
- Spa Theme: It’s the ultimate pajama party! Wear your favorite PJ’s and join us for a spa themed party❤️. We will start off with a little pampering in the form of our moisturizing avocado face mask. Up next, we will create an exfoliating whipped sugar scrub which we will package in containers customized by the participants. Once everyone is sufficiently pampered it will be time to whip up a batch of our famous SPA cupcakes. Time permitting we will end the fun with a game of Truth OR Dare (everyone’s favorite part!)
Things You Need To Know Before Booking A Party OR Private Event:
- Party Cost is $300 for up to 8 participants (this does not include a tip for your hostesses). Additional children can be added at a cost of $20 per child. Maximum 12 participants.
- In order to reserve your time-slot, parties must be paid in FULL. We will not hold availability without payment.
- Parties can be booked up to 6 weeks out.
- Parties last for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Approximately 105 minutes in the kitchen and 30 minutes in the party area.
- All supplies required to complete the class are provided. Parties with less than 8 chefs will have 1 instructor and parties with 8+ chefs will have 2 instructors.
- All participants must be 6 years or older. If the birthday child has a sibling that will be attending that is younger than our age cutoff, please bring an activity for them to work on.
- All parties are PARENT DROP OFF. Immediate members of the birthday child’s family may stay for the duration of the party♥.
- Parents are welcome to bring snacks and decorations. We do not supply decor, paper goods, cake or drinks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is my deposit non refundable?
Due to supply chain and staffing, we are not going to be refunding any deposits once they are paid. This includes covid restrictions.
Can I bring snacks, balloons and such?
Please do not bring balloons. Our ceilings are very high and if a balloon gets caught in the ceiling fan we have to build scaffolding to get it down.
Here are a list of items that you can bring:
Snacks (we do not take responsibility for allergic reactions)
Drinks (non alcoholic)
Items NOT allowed: