December Cooking Classes – Sundays @ 1:00 – 3:00
Our December cooking classes will be organized around the theme of Christmas Baking. We will be making Homemade Santa’s Trash Cookies, Rudolph Cupcakes and Homemade Cinnamon Applesauce Tree Ornaments… it’s going to be so much fun! The students will learn new techniques in the kitchen AND have a great time doing it! Meeting Dates: December 6th, 13th, 20th. This is a drop off class. Please make sure to be on time.
Classes will be taking place in our brand new kitchen located at 21 Paradise Place. It is 2 miles away from my old home in Equestrian Woods where we used to meet.
Things are going to look a little different due to COVID (see below for details), but in a nutshell… each child will have their own station, own equipment and will create their recipe independently instead of with a group. Each of the 8 stations will be spaced 6 ft. apart.
If you would like to sign up siblings, you may use the code “sibling30” to remove $30.00 from your total price. If this coupon is used, your children will share a station and equipment.
Parents: Please not that classes are not refundable or transferable to another date. No exceptions. You may gift to another child if you can not make it.
- Children should remain in their car with an adult until exactly 1:00. At this time, I will come out, check temperatures, ask “the COVID questions” and walk the kids into the building where we will santize our hands. When picking up your child, please remain in your car and I will walk them out at 3:00.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
- Workstations will be set 6 feet apart and each child will have their own ingredients and equipment.
- We will maintain 6ft social distancing at all times.
- Class size will be limted to 8 stations (siblings may share a station)
- In the event that Simply Serving is required to cancel due to COVID your money will be refunded.
Out of stock
Sundays (1:00 – 3:00) – 3 week session