Rudolph Reindeer Cookies: December 12th (10:30 – 12:30 AM)
These Chocolate Rudolph Cookies couldn’t be any cuter! Kids will to make these fun treats and bring home some to share! Each child will make/take a half dozen. Baking and decorating techniques will be taught as they create the recipe.
Classes will be taking place in our brand new kitchen located at 21 Paradise Place. It is 2 miles away from my old home in Equestrian Woods where we used to meet.
Things are going to look a little different due to COVID (see below for details), but in a nutshell… each child will have their own station, own equipment and will create their recipe independently instead of with a group. Each of the 8 stations will be spaced 6 ft. apart.
If you would like to sign up siblings, you may use the code “sibling15” to remove $15.00 from your total price. If this coupon is used, your children will share a station and equipment.
Parents: Please not that classes are not refundable or transferable to another date. No exceptions. You may gift to another child if you can not make it.
- Children should remain in their car with an adult until exactly 10:30. At this time, I will come out, check temperatures, ask “the COVID questions” and walk the kids into the building where we will santize our hands. When picking up your child, please remain in your car and I will walk them out at 12:30. This is a drop off class.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
- Workstations will be set 6 feet apart and each child will have their own ingredients and equipment.
- We will maintain 6ft social distancing at all times.
- Class size will be limted to 8 stations (siblings may share a station)
- In the event that Simply Serving is required to cancel due to COVID your money will be refunded.
Out of stock